Monday, April 11, 2011

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

I have to show off the CUTEST card idea.  I "lifted" this idea from a gal at http://www.scrapbook.com/.  I fell in love the moment I saw it.  I made this one for a gentleman at my work that plays the Easter Bunny and Santa Clause for our office every year.  I was really kind of sad to give this one away!  People should feel very lucky to receive a card from me.  I tend to hang onto them because they are almost too cute to give away.  LOL.



I used Little Red Scrapbook's March 2011 Kit which features Echo Park's "For the Record" Line.  One of my very favorites!  I love Little Red Scrapbook.  I have been a subscriber for a little over one year.  Their kits keep getting better and better.  And, they are so affordable too!  The jewels, however, are from my personal stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment