Saturday, April 16, 2011

Twisted Sketches Design Team Call Entry

I'm fairly new to this whole Blog thing, but I've been wanting to take my papercrafting to the next level, so I thought I would try out for a Design Team Call from Twisted Sketches. http://www.twistedsketches.com/  I love their website and check in on it often, because I get so much inspiration there!  So, when I read that they are hosting a Design Team Call, I was all about trying out!  So, here's my take on the sketch they provided:



My favorite thing about Twisted Sketches is that every sketch comes with it's own "twist".  This particular sketch's twist is "glue".  Any how, any way!  So, my first thought was the song "Stuck Like Glue" by Sugarland.  Every time I thought about the card I was going to create, that song would pop into my head and I couldn't get it out!  Uugghh...  So, that's what I decided to "stick" with!  LOL.

One of my other favorite things are kit clubs.  I belong to one called Little Red Scrapbook.  http://www.littleredscrapbook.com/  I used their April Main Kit for this card because it was so stinking cute!  April's Main Kit features products from Fancy Pants Designs "it's the little things" collection.  The ribbon and the button are out of my own personal stash, and so were the products I used to distress the card.  My personal favorites distressing tools are Close to My Heart's Distressing Inks, Ink Daubers and Distressing Tool.  They are priced right, and I really get my money out of them!  Thanks so much for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment